Our Property Management Service
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
Market the property for rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the
mediums commonly used are:
- Our website
- yard Signs
- Print publications
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Inform tenants who were turned down
Tenant Move In
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition
- Draw up and complete leasing agreement
- Insure utilities are in tenants name before keys are turned over to the tenant
- Collect first months rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending out pay or quit notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Filing relevant paperwork with the courts
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant.
- Storage of tenants possessions as described by Indiana law.
- Secure property after tenant has been removed.
- Do move-Out inspection.
- File a damage reports with the court if needed.
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
- Provide property owners with a check by the 10th of each month.
- Manage security deposit.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide 24/7 in-house maintenance
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
- Maintain an network of contractors who have been vetted for good pricing should a outside be needed
- Removing trash and debris.
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Act as general contractor overseeing outside contractors.
Tenant Move Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs.
- Re-key the locks as needed.
- Put the property back on the market for rent
What It Cost
We charge a flat 10% of rents we collect, No hidden fees.